Chronos Releases SOHO Organizer 6.5 — 15+ New Features
Park City, Utah – October 10, 2007 — Chronos LC today announced the
release of SOHO Organizer 6.5, an update to its personal and business
productivity suite. SOHO Organizer is designed for both individual and
workgroup use and this latest update adds 15+ user requested features. SOHO
Organizer 6.5 is a FREE update for registered SOHO Organizer 6.x users.
KEY NEW FEATURES
* NEW! Live-Resize of All-Day (Banner) Events. Users can resize all-day
events in real-time to change the event’s start/end dates.
* NEW! Real-Time Current Time Indicator. Displays the current time in the
Day and Week views.
* NEW! Event/Task Pop-Up Previews. Shows detailed event/task information
without opening the event/task.
* NEW! Skype Support. Users can place phone calls using their Skype account.
* NEW! Created/Modified Dates. The Contact Card view now shows a contact’s
created date and last modified date in the Summary Pane.
* NEW! Phone Number Extensions. Phone number formatting supports popular
U.S. and Canadian extensions.
* NEW! Form Notes. Form notes attached to contacts can now be displayed.
* NEW! Individual View Toolbar Buttons. Individual toolbar buttons for each
calendar and contact view can be added to the toolbar.
* NEW! Contact To Calendar Drag Support. Contacts can be dragged to
calendar views to create new events and link contacts as attendees.
* NEW! Note Block Display Options. The note block can now dynamically grow
with note content or stay fixed size with a scroll bar.
* NEW! Editable Task Completion Dates. Users can edit the date a task was
completed/cancelled after the fact.
* NEW! Calendar List View Display Option. Users can choose to view events,
tasks, or both in the Calendar List view.
* NEW! Find Shared Calendars Command. Helps users locate shared public
ENHANCEMENTS, OPTIMIZATIONS, FIXES
SOHO Organizer 6.5 also includes 20+ other enhancements, optimizations and
bug fixes which are detailed on the Chronos web site at
AVAILABILITY & REQUIREMENTS
Chronos believes users should have the opportunity to try the software for
free before they purchase. A fully functional 30 day trial version can be
downloaded from Chronos’ web site at (http://www.chronosnet.com). SOHO
Organizer has been attractively priced at $99.99.
SOHO Organizer is the official successor to Personal & Group Organizer.
SOHO Organizer 6.5 is a FREE update for registered SOHO Organizer 6.x
users. Registered SOHO Organizer 5.x users and Personal & Group Organizer
users can upgrade to SOHO Organizer 6.x for $49.99.
SOHO Organizer 6.5 is available immediately for download as a full
installer. Pricing for volume purchases and upgrades is also available on
the Chronos web site. SOHO Organizer requires Mac OS X v10.4.9 or later and
is a Universal application (runs natively on both PowerPC and Intel-based
Macintosh computers); 130MB of available disk space.
Chronos has been developing award-winning Macintosh software since 1993 and
is based in Park City, Utah, home of the 2002 Winter Games.