Easy Invoice and Billing software for Creative Professionals
OMAHA, NE – July 19, 2007 – Macware, a leading Mac software
publisher, announced today the release of MacFreelance, invoice and
billing software created for Mac professionals.
Now you don’t need to be an accounting genius to manage your own
business. Spend less time on paperwork and more on your projects by
managing your workload with MacFreelance. Easily add new clients,
monitor time spent on projects, track mileage and payments, use
international formatting, generate reports for record keeping, and
more. Print or email customizable invoices to get paid quicker and
maintain a professional appearance. You can even add your own logo
for a more polished look.
MacFreelance allows you to:
– Create & maintain client lists and setup multiple companies to bill from
– Add fixed or timed charges and bill in hours, minutes, days, weeks or months
– Customize and generate quotes and invoices to get paid quicker
– Manage international customers with global currency support and tax
– Get up and running quickly by integrating with Address Book, iCal & Spotlight
MacFreelance is now available in Apple retail stores, Fry’s
Electronics, Microcenter and other Mac software retailers, or online
for an MSRP of $39.99. A demo is also available on the Macware
website at www.macXware.com.
About Macware, Inc.
Macware develops and publishes award winning intuitive software
designed for Mac users. Headquartered in Omaha, the company is
committed to the interests of creative Mac users with products
available through major retailers in North America, Australia,
Europe, the United Kingdom and Japan, as well as on the Internet. For
additional information please visit our website at www.macxware.com.