MonkeyBread Software Releases Combine PDFs in version 2.0
NICKENICH, Germany (October 11, 2005) — Monkeybread Software releases
version 2.0 of the application Combine PDFs.
Combine PDFs is a utility which allows you to merge PDF and image
(jpg,tiff,etc.) into one PDF file.
Combine PDFs v2.0 is made with REALbasic from REAL Software, Inc.
Requires Mac OS X; source code is included.
This application shows REALbasic developers how to use the
QTGraphicsImporterMBS class together with the CoreGraphics PDF classes to
create new PDF and embed pages from other PDF files.
The application is freeware, but contributions are accepted through PayPal.
Changes in version 2.0:
* Shows now a progress dialog while processing items.
* Folders can be dropped on the application or the main window. All
files inside are tried to be loaded as PDF or Picture.
* Items in list can be deleted using backspace key.
* Added options to decide whether file is launched after creation or
application should beep when finished.
* Added the option to choose which box to use on the PDFs.
* Removed buttons and added menu commands.
* Added rotate options.
* Added select all.
All freeware applications:
The Combine PDFs website: