Summary 2.6 final is now available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux x86.
Summary 2.6 is a free update for owners of Summary 2.5.
You can download it here:
Summary is a web server log analyzer. With over 200 reports, many of them
unique, Summary tells you more. See (http://summary.net/summary.html) for
New features in Summary 2.6 include:
* Twenty three new reports and many new columns in existing reports.
* New Mac OS X native version of Summary. Mac OS 9 will no longer be
supported in Summary 2.6.
* Total View Time, One Page Visits, Tracked Visits (Plus, SP Lite, & SP
only), Search Visits, and Robot Visits columns in the time reports.
* Visits column in the Content reports (Plus, SP Lite, & SP only).
* Tracking of goals by entry point.
* Support for log files of any size ()4Gig).
* Tracking of a second goal (SP Lite and SP only).
* Per sub-report request aliases (SP Lite and SP only).
* Improved internal database layout, reduces RAM requirements in some
situations and allows between 10% and 30% more data in SP Lite and SP.
* And much more.
See (http://summary.net/new.html) for a complete list of changes.