Intelli Innovations, Inc. is pleased to announce IntelliMerge 1.3, a new
functionality update to our dynamic e-mail merge software for the Mac. This
update adds faster database operations under Mac OS X, a revised interface
for many dialog boxes, and a new Classic version (for users of Mac OS
9.2.1) available for separate download from the Mac OS X version.
(http://www.intellisw.com/downloads/intellimerge.sit) — Mac OS X
(http://www.intellisw.com/downloads/intellimergeclassic.sit) — Mac OS 9
NOTE: The BinHex and MacBinary files (intellimerge.bin and
intellimerge.hqx) are now depreciated, and will be removed in the near
future. Please direct readers to download the .sit files that are now
Intelli Innovations, Inc.
Release Notes (summary):
* [New] IntelliMerge database operations now run faster under Mac OS X.
* [New] Over a dozen dialogs have been redesigned from scratched to look
good in both Platinum and Aqua. More modifications are coming.
* [New] A Classic version of IntelliMerge is now available for users of
Mac OS 9.2.1 or earlier.
* [New] Redesigned Preview window displays subject and other header
information in Monaco.
* [Bug] Returns in HTML messages are now correctly previewed by the
* [FYI] The IntelliMerge Databases folder is now located in the same
folder as IntelliMerge itself, by popular demand.