February 14, 2000. Highwinds Trading Company unveils upgrade to SecurePass
(http://www.highwinds.com/products/securepass.html) for the Macintosh.
Version 2.0 of SecurePass raises the strength of encryption (with
“Blowfish”) to 512 bits. It is available only to US and Canadian users.
SecurePass(tm) is an encrypted database utility (strong encryption) for
storage and management of passwords and security keys. Eliminates the
temptation for maintaining stupid passwords because it is so quick and easy
getting into the database, and out with what you need.
– optionally creates true randomized strings as
suggestions for new passwords.
– optionally stores URLs for the services with passwords, and
provides direct links.
– optionally transfers passwords to the clipboard so
that they can be pasted anywhere you need.
– Simple user interface.
– Optimized for management of online passwords, but can
be used to store other things as well.
– Compatible with MacOS back to version 7.6+. Some features
require MacOS 8.6
H I G H W I N D S T R A D I N G C O M P A N Y
205 Winsor Lane Haverford Pa. 19041
FAX: 215-790-3202 TEL: 610-645-9208