Fog City Software is pleased to announce the release of LetterRip Pro 3.0.5.
You may find that our site is inaccessible due to excessive traffic.
In this case, I’d be happy to email you a copy of the installer. Just
send me a note.
We recommend that all owners of LetterRip Pro update to this release.
This update is free to owners of LetterRip Pro.
LetterRip Pro Administrator has not changed since 3.0.4 and you can
download just the server.
Changes in 3.0.5:
– Added ability to change incoming SMTP port in tweak settings.
– LetterRip Server now refuses to handle AppleEvents during
initialization. The return code errAEEventFailed (-10000) is
returned. Previously, an untimely AppleEvent during initialization
could cause a crash.
– LetterRip Pro Server now gives up some time during the
initialization of the address lists. This should remove the “freeze”
effect at startup.
– The -on, -off, -digest accounts are now automatically created when
receiving mail via POP and using one address to retrieve all mail.
– Fixed a bug that occurred when a message containing an unusually
long address in the To header is received from a single POP account
for all server mail.
– Added two headers to non-MIME digests:
These headers help email clients decode messages embedded in the
digest that use Quoted Printable encoding.
Will Mayall http://www.fogcity.com
President, Fog City Software