WaterField Designs has released the US$79 Packable Crossbody that folds into its own pocket and unfolds into an unwrinkled, minimalist shoulder bag.
“Most packable bags lack water resistance and durability, and they look like a crumpled mess when unpacked,” says company owner Gary Waterfield. “Our custom Taslan+Tricot textile is lightweight, waterproof, rugged, and structured, so it still looks sharp when you unfold it.”
He adds that its feature include:
- Custom-designed, waterproof, and highly wrinkle-resistant Talsan+Tricot fabric that is lightweight, breathable, and strong.
- Packs small into one of three interior organization pockets.
- Elegant, diamond-patterned, silver ripstop nylon liner lights up the bag’s interior and cleans easily.
- YKK Waterproof zippers maintain the bag’s clean lines.
- Dual-zip entry enhances convenience.
- Adjustable shoulder strap keeps bag comfortably flush against the body.
- Reinforced stitching at stress points bolsters longevity.
- Designed and manufactured in San Francisco.
Article provided with permission from AppleWorld.Today