As tech companies venture into new product categories like Apple’s headset or the rumored Apple Car, it’s no surprise that consumers are looking for two-wheeled options for their favorite brands.
- 38% of consumers said they wanted an Apple-branded e-bike, making it the second most desired brand among all tech companies.
- Consumers would pay up to $1,548 for an e-bike from Apple.
- 73% of regular e-bike riders said the market would be better with more manufacturers entering the space.
- Amazon is the top company that most people want to see create a branded e-bike.
- Tesla is the most desired e-bike brand among men, while Tiffany & Co. is the most desired by women.
- Marvel is the most desired e-bike brand among millennials.
You can check out the full study here.
Article provided with permission from AppleWorld.Today