Hyberbolic Software (http://www.hyperbolicsoftware.com”) has released
Tidy Up! 2.0, the latest version of their disk, file and folder
processing utility for Mac OS X. Tidy Up! can find duplicate files
and packages using any criteria.
Tidy Up! introduces nearly 50 new features. There’s a new search mode
called Basic Mode, which includes more than 90 pre-defined search
types. There’s a new set of criteria that allows you to search for
EXIF information. Version 2.0 also adds:
* The ability to exclude from a search any of the supported
applications (iTunes, iPhoto, Aperture and Mail); this allows you to
individualize the items not included in their databases.
* The ability to replace the moved and trashed items with an alias or
* A new EXIF criteria for creating smart baskets.
* New criteria to individualize, when creating a smart basket, the
items that belong to a particular album, playlist or mailboxes.
* New information that’s displayed when a found item is selected.
* A New user manual.
* A new interface and more.
Tidy Up 2.0 requires Mac OS X 10.5 (“Leopard”) or higher. It costs
US$30; upgrades from version 1.x are $20.