Troi Automatisering releases Troi Encryptor Plug-in 2.5.2 for FileMaker Pro 9
Updated plug-in for FileMaker Pro 9 offers industry strength
encryption and decryption of data and images.
September 25th, 2007, Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands–Troi
Automatisering today announced the availability of Troi Encryptor
Plug-in 2.5.2 for FileMaker Pro 9.
What is Troi Encryptor Plug-in?
Troi Encryptor Plug-in is a very powerful tool for for securing your
FileMaker data, exporting or emailing your data without risk and
importing safely back into FileMaker. All from within FileMaker you
– encrypt text or container fields, using the powerful 128 bit
Rijndael AES encryption scheme, so that your sensitive data is secure
– export encrypted data that can be sent safely over the Internet,
for example via email. No risk that someone will read or change the
data while in transit
– use the decryption functions to restore the original information
after you have imported the received email or export file back into
FileMaker, with the assurance that nobody will have tampered with it
– verify data integrity and sources with MD5 or SHA-1 message digests
– encode text in Base64
– make conversions to and from binary
– compress databases with large text fields
– secure your FileMaker data, making sure information can only be
read or seen by the people you want
– share medical data over the Internet, including pictures
– comply with HIPAA guidelines
– verify the correctness of important text
– compress large texts
All these features also work in a runtime solution.
What is new in version 2.5.2?
Troi Encryptor Plug-in 2.5.2 is mainly a bug fix release. Here are the changes:
– Added compatibility with FileMaker Pro 9.
– Added compatibility with Windows Vista.
– Fixed a bug in the Encr_DecodeBase64 function, where the last
Base64 character would not always be decoded correctly.
– Added new switch “-DecodeSafeAsciiDecryptDESDecompress” to the
Encr_Code() function. This will perform three actions in succession:
first decode from SafeAscii, then decrypt the intermediate result
(using decryptDES) and finally decompress it.
– Fixed a small inconsistency with Encr_Version( “-GetVersionString” ).
– Updated the User Guide and examples for version 2.5.2.
We invite you to test drive the new functions and see what you can do with it!
Pricing & Availability
A fully functional demo version of Troi Encryptor Plug-in 2.5.2 is
available for downloading at Troi’s Web site at:
Troi Encryptor Plug-in 2.5.2 works with FileMaker Pro 7, 8.x and 9.
The plug-in can also be used with runtimes created by FileMaker
Developer 7 or by FileMaker Pro Advanced 8.x or FileMaker Advanced 9.
The plug-in is available for Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher (on PowerPC),
for Mac OS X 10.4.5 or higher (Intel-based Mac) and Windows XP
(Service pack 2) and Windows Vista.
Licenses cost US$ 79 per user. Details on developer licenses and
multi-user discounts can be found on our web site. You can order
licenses from our web site.
Product updates from earlier versions, bought on or after February
15th, 2005, are free: eligible users have been emailed a new
registration string last year. Contact us if you have not received
Upgrades from licenses bought before February 15th, 2005, are
available from US$ 29 per user.
Upgrade prices for other licenses can be found on our web site. You
can order upgrades from our web site.
About Troi Automatisering
Troi Automatisering is leading developer of cross platform FileMaker
Pro plug-ins and winner of the FileMaker Pro Excellence Award 2001.
For more information, visit our web site at: