BrowseBack 1.4 Released With Faster Performance and Flock Support
San Francisco, CA — July 31, 2007 — SmileOnMyMac has released BrowseBack
1.4, an update to its award-winning visual web history tool for Mac OS X.
The update features quicker performance and reduced resource usage, as well
as support for the Flock browser.
BrowseBack stores a PDF of every web page visited and makes the pages
accessible through a unique interface that allows the user to browse
thumbnails of those pages. This visual web history can also be searched by
keyword and date, making it possible to easily retrieve visited web pages.
BrowseBack was awarded “Best of Show” at Macworld 2006.
A fully-functioning demo of BrowseBack can be downloaded at:
BrowseBack 1.4 requires Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or later. Single user
licenses cost US $29.95. The update is free for registered users of
BrowseBack. Volume discounts and site licenses are available.
What’s new in BrowseBack 1.4:
– Added support for Flock web browser
– Improved performance and reduced resource usage
– No longer shows blocked popups in Camino, Firefox, and Netscape
– Properly detects default Firefox profile
– Other minor fixes and improvements
– Surf thumbnails of your browser history
– Search your history with keywords
– Export web pages as PDFs to save or to share via email
– Quickly retrieve what you found weeks ago
– Export pages to PDF and E-mail for sharing with others
– Cool intuitive visual interface
– Fun sound effects
– Supports major Mac web browsers (Safari, Firefox, Camino, Internet
Explorer, and others.)
– Available in English, Japanese, German, French & Italian
– BrowseBack 1.4 requires Mac OS X 10.4 and above
$29.95; BrowseBack 1.4 is a free update for registered users. Site licenses
and volume pricing are available at reasonable rates. Contact
email@example.com for information and rates.
For more information on BrowseBack, please visit:
SmileOnMyMac makes creative productivity software, such as DiscLabel, the
Macworld Eddy award-winning CD label design program; PageSender,
feature-rich fax software that also received an Eddy; PDFpen, the PDF
editing tool that garnered 4 mice from Macworld; TextExpander, the popular
typing shortcut utility; and BrowseBack, the visual web history tool that
won Best of Show at Macworld 2006. All SmileOnMyMac products are available
to download free at http://www.smileonmymac.com.