PTHPasteboard PRO 4 Public Beta 3 Now Available for Purchase
Flower Mound, TX, 10/24/06 — We are proud to announce PTHPasteboard
PRO 4, the newest version of the best and most mature multiple
pasteboard program for OS X, is now available for purchase. How often
have you copied something only to find that you need it a few minutes
later but you’ve already copied another item? PTHPasteboard PRO
watches you while you work and keeps a copy of any items that you
have copied to your pasteboard. PTHPasteboard PRO adds the ability to
Sync Pasteboards across multiple machines and the ability to paste
through Filters for easy and powerful text manipulations.
PTHPasteboard PRO 4 adds a number of exciting new features.
* Filters : Filters perform automated transformation on items
in your pasteboard buffer.
* Syncing : Syncing allows you to automatically and securely
share pasteboard data between multiple machines.
* Settings are now controlled via a Preference Pane in System
* Search field now available on all the Pasteboard windows
* Access information on Pasteboard items by right/control
clicking on any item
* Paste formated text as unformatted by middle/command
clicking on any item
* Vastly improved HotKeys support
* Fully integrated Mac OS X Help
* Ability to choose menubar icons for Custom Pasteboard windows
The price for PTHPasteboard PRO is $19.95 and is available for
purchase immediately from the PTHPasteboard PRO In Application Store.
The PTHPasteboard PRO In Application Store allows for a simple
integrated experience in purchasing PTHPasteboard PRO. With just a
few clicks the application can be fully purchased and licensed. We
also offer a 30 day fully functional demo of all the PTHPasteboard
Our original freeware PTHPasteboard application is still available.
For additional information or a sample copy, Contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://pth.com/products/pthpasteboard/
PTH Consulting is a small software company based out of Flower Mound,
TX. We’ve been developing Mac OS X and Cocoa software since 1991. Our
main focus is on utility applications and custom software development.