VIADANA, Italy (June 01, 2006) – SQLabs today announced the
availability of SQLiteManager 2.0.5, their new SQLite database
manager tool for Mac OS X and Windows.
SQLiteManager is a “next generation” GUI database manager for sqlite
databases, it combines an incredible easy to use interface with
blazing speed and advanced features.
SQLiteManager allows you to open and work with sqlite 2.x, sqlite
3.x, in memory databases and REALSQL Server databases. It allows you
to create and browse tables, views, triggers and indexes. It enables
you to insert, delete and updates records in a very intuitive way and
it supports you arbitrary SQL commands. Some features include:
– New InstantQuery technology for blazing speed queries.
– Full SQLite2 and SQLite3 support.
– Full REALSQL Server support.
– Browse tables, views, and indexes.
– Rename tables and add columns to existing tables.
– Create new tables, views, indexes and triggers.
– Drop tables, views, indexes, triggers.
– Manage tables by inserting, editing, and deleting records.
– Built-in virtual machine analyzer.
– Built-in optimizer.
– Show JPEG, BMP, TIFF, QuickTime from BLOB records.
– Save frequently used SQL for later use.
– Convert SQLite 2 databases to SQLite 3.
– Powerful reports generation with flexible report templates.
– Advanced import and export capabilities.
– Built-in language reference.
– and much more…
What’s new in version 2.0.5
– Fixed a cosmetic bug in the Table definition window
– Fixed a bug in the Dump Database command
– Fixed a crash bug in the Design Panel (when full_column_names=1)
– Improved the “Import SQL” command
– Other small fixes and optimizations
– Mac OS X 10.2.8 or higher
– Windows 9.x/2000/NT/XP
A SQLiteManager single license is $39 (a $14 discount coupon code is
available for SQLiteManager 1.x registered users). Company and
multiplatform licenses are also available.
For more information, please visit the SQLabs website: