Monday, July 25, 2005
24U Software announces Public Beta version of 24U SimpleFile Plug-In. This
file management plug-in for FileMaker Pro allows you to create, delete,
copy, move, rename, read and edit all your files and folders directly from
– creating files and folders
– deleting files and folders (including complete contents)
– copying files and folders (including complete contents)
– moving files and folders (including complete contents)
– renaming files and folders
– checking kind of items (file/folder/not found)
– checking size of files and folders (data fork/resource fork/file/folder)
– checking and setting creation and modification date & time
– checking and setting file/folder privileges
– choosing file, folder and new file name via system dialog
– reading folders (list of items)
– reading files (whole contents or part)
– writing files (whole, append, modify)
– support for full and relative paths (cross-platform)
– FileMaker 7 native
– 100% Unicode
More info: http://www.24usoftware.com/SimpleFile
Limited functionality is also available for FileMaker 4-6 as bonus 24U
SimpleFile Plug-In 0.1 included for free with 24U SimpleFile Plug-In 1.0.
Prices of 24U SimpleFile Plug-In!
24U SimpleFile Plug-In will sell for $48 for 1 user ($371 Developer license).
24U Software will be accepting pre-orders for a discounted price of $37 for
1 user ($297 Developer license).
24U Software offers solutions for people, not for computers!
Since 2000 24U Software has been committed to production of easy to use
software that makes working and developing with FileMaker and AppleScript
faster, simpler and cheaper. ISO 9001:2000 certified for design,
development, customization and implementation of software.