Presenta Ltd. announces iGetter 2.3
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 27, 2005 – Presenta Ltd. is pleased to announce the new release of
iGetter version 2.3 for Mac OS X.
New in version 2.3:
– Optimized for Mac OS X 10.4 “Tiger” and Safari v2.0.
– Optimized downloading of multiple simultaneous downloads by improving the
– Added support for Firefox cookies.
– Added a Site Explorer cache for faster viewing of already explored sites.
– Added a history combo box to Site Explorer that saves all explored sites.
– Improved log in authorization through the Site Manager.
– Fixed a bug with the Speed Limit function when limitation is set to
minimum (200 B/s).
– Fixed an incompatibility of the iGetter Input Manager Bundle and Safari
v1.3 (coming with Mac OS X 10.3.9). iGetterIMBundle is completely rewritten
to avoid future collisions with Safari.
iGetter is a full featured download manager and accelerator. It’s a nice
replacement for your browser’s download manager. iGetter can greatly
improve the speed of your downloads using segmented downloading. In
addition it allows auto resume on broken downloads, queue filtering by
various criteria, site explorer, history list, scheduling downloads for low
traffic periods, auto redial on broken connection, auto hang-up and shut
down on completion, and much more.
– Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
iGetter is shareware. iGetter can be evaluated for as long as it’s needed
to decide if it suits the user’s needs. All registered users will get free
support by email and free upgrades in the major 2.x versions.
The registration fee for iGetter is $25 US.
The International version of iGetter includes: English, French, German,
Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese
The new version 2.3 of iGetter is available immediately for download from:
For more information about iGetter visit: http://www.igetter.net/iGetter.html