Subject: Code 66 Releases Znippetizer-X 1.5
Code 66 proudly announces the availability of Znippetizer-X 1.5 for
download at http://www.znippetizer.com/. Znippetizer-X 1.5 is a major
update for Znippetizer/Znippetizer-X and is made with REALbasic.
Znippetizer uses Valentina database engine licensed from Paradigmasoft.
Znippetizer-X 1.5 release notes:
* Znippetizer-X no longer crashes when quitting on jaguar.
* Fixed several other bugs and problems related to Jaguar.
* Znippetizer-X now have live resize windows, and a cleaned up user
* The find is now rewritten for a much better user experience.
* You can now choose to either use hard line wrap or a horizontal scrollbar
in the snippet editors and snippet viewers.
* The overview list is now hierarchical, with each group as a parent, and
connected snippets as children.
* Sorry to say, but the BabelFish=81 translation had to go.
* Znippetizer-X now handles drag/drop of almost all Mac OS X plain txt
filetypes that does not have any Creator/Filetype.
* A brand new manual now has seen the light of day.
Znippetizer-X is a small tool that helps programmers, writers, scientists,
lawyers and other people to quickly sort, organize and categorize things.
Registration fee for Znippetizer-X 1.5 is $15. Upgrade from any previous
version of Znippetizer or Znippetizer-X for just $7.50.
Znippetizer-X has a small global floating window (with a Z in it), where
you can drag any text. Any items dragged here are stored in a database, and
grouped. All new items are stored in the currently selected Snippetgroup,
and can then later on be moved to any other group.
By clicking on the “Z”, the Znippetizer-X windows zooms, and you get full
access to the groups and lists of items, and you can drag any item from the
list to any other application that can receive a text drag. You can zoom
any snippet and select parts from it, copy from it. You can drag text files
to the Znippetizer-X window, and also paste new snippets into it. You can
also edit a snippet in the close up window.
Znip-o-matic is a really powerful way of znipping without having to switch
application or use drag and drop. You have to go to the preferences panel
and configure your personal Znip-o-matic HotKey combination. It requires at
least two of the four modifier keys, Shift, Command, Control and Option
plus one other key. When you have done that, and enabled Znip-o-matic, all
you have to do is to select the text you want to znip, and then press your
Znip-o-matic HotKey combination, and release it again. The znipping occurs
when the keys are released.