INTELLI INNOVATIONS DELIVERS INTELLIMERGE 2.0 FOR MAC OS
Intelli Innovations Releases IntelliMerge 2.0 Upgrade With Over 50 New
Features, Including Direct Mailing in Mac OS X, Styled Text Mailings, HTML
Preview, Embedded Image Support, Batch Recipient Subscription, more.
RALEIGH, NC, February 19th, 2002 – Intelli Innovations Inc. today announced
the release of IntelliMerge 2.0, a major upgrade to their business
communication software for the Macintosh platform.
IntelliMerge 2.0 adds these significant new features:
– Integrated styled text editor with control for fonts, styles, sizes, and
colors. Upon sending, the text is converted to HTML, optimized, and sent.
– Direct Mailing (Mac OS X only) sends e-mail messages directly to target
mail servers on select configurations, bypassing the need for a local SMTP
– HTML Preview displays fully merged e-mail messages as they will appear on
the reader’s e-mail client.
– Built-in POP3 Mail Checker scans e-mail boxes for bounces, responses,
and test messages. Includes support for ISO-8859-1 decoding and APOP.
– Batch Subscriber adds and removes message recipients in bulk, from manual
input or a text file.
– Recipient Finder locates, modifies, and/or deletes found recipients on
command. Seamlessly supports Regular Expressions with name and e-mail field
– Support for attachments with HTML messages, including the ability to
embed an attached graphic within an HTML message.
– Rewritten mailing engine supports SMTP Authentication (using new ESMTP
support), new status flags, and custom status modification.
– Recipients menu provides easy access to common recipient database
functions, including new SQL Dump and XML database export functionality.
– Subset Mailings allow users to select specific recipients from a list
to be targeted for a specific message.
– Powered by Valentina 1.8.10 Final from Paradigma Software, allowing
application developers to generate IntelliMerge-compatible recipient
database files. Includes a testing database file for sample use.
IntelliMerge 2.0 requires Mac OS 8.5 or later, and includes native support
for Mac OS X 10.1.2. A full-featured demonstration version is at the
IntelliMerge website (www.intellisw.com/intellimerge).
IntelliMerge 2.0 is available from the Intelli Innovations Company Store
for $64.95. Upgrades to IntelliMerge 2.0 from any previous version are
$29.95. Customers who purchased IntelliMerge on or after December 1st, 2001
will receive a complimentary upgrade today via e-mail.
About Intelli Innovations: Intelli Innovations, Inc. is a full-service
software consulting firm based in Raleigh, NC, specializing in Internet and
business software development. Intelli Innovations also maintains a
commercial product line of specialized industry solutions.
(http://www.intellisw.com), e-mail: (email@example.com).