TRINFINITY SOFTWARE RELEASES SKELETON KEY 1.0
For immediate release.
Trinfinity Software releases Skeleton Key version 1.0.
NEW YORK, N.Y. – – November 25, 2001 – – Trinfinity Software released today
Skeleton Key 1.0, which locks or unlocks multiple files at once with
Have you ever had a bunch of locked files that you needed unlocked? If so,
you probably had to select one, select “Get Info” from the “File Menu”,
uncheck the “Locked” checkbox, and then repeat the process a dozen times.
Why should you waste your time doing this? Skeleton Key allows you to pick
a folder and have all of it’s files locked or unlocked as you choose in a
matter of seconds with only a couple mouse clicks.
As an added bonus, Skeleton Key comes with a set of icons to match your
– Simple, easy to use interface.
– Unlock or lock a folder full of files.
– Toggle option will unlock locked files and lock unlocked files at the same
– Supports Drag-N-Drop of folders and files.
– Skeleton Key for Macintosh requires MacOS 8.0 or later.
– Skeleton Key Carbon requires MacOS 8.6 or later.
– Skeleton Key Carbon requires CarbonLib 1.2.5 or later. CarbonLib is free
and can be downloaded from Apple’s Support Downloads.
Skeleton Key is available for the following platforms:
– Macintosh 68k
– Macintosh FAT
– Macintosh PowerPC
– Macintosh Carbon for MacOS X
MADE WITH REALBASIC
Skeleton Key is made with REALbasic, a state of the art Macintosh IDE
(Integrated Development Environment) and RAD (Rapid Application
Development) tool. This dramatically reduces the time needed to create and
update Skeleton Key, which allows us to provide updates to customers much
Skeleton Key v1.0 is available for download at:
For further information, please contact:
Contact: Eileen Newsom