Salt Lake City — November 15, 2001 — unmarked software updates its
textSOAP 3 internet text cleaning uility.
textSOAP 3.1 adds new features requested by users as well as fixes several
known problems. Changes include:
* Added feature to set Font & Size of text (under Preferences)
* Added support for dropping folders when creating new batch scripts
* Added feature to import / export custom cleaners
* Added mouse wheel support under OS X
* Added new ROT 13 cleaner
* Added Remove Forwarded Text cleaner
* Application now supports calling Services under OS X 10.1
* Fixed MIME cleaner to work properly with URL’s
* Fixed a problem where internal find/replace cleaners could crash
* Fixed Find/Replace occurrences of N or more feature.
It was looking for N+1 as the minimum
* Installer offers to also install Classic files when installing under OS X
* Cleaners in Service are now up-to-date with cleaners in application
* Added additional support for OS X 10.1 (with Services)
* Additional interface changes for OS X Aqua
* User Manual updated
Complete version details can be found at
textSOAP, Powerful Text Cleaning Made Simple.
textSOAP 3.1 can be downloaded at:
Additional information can be found at: (http://www.unmarked.com)
unmarked software develops commercial and shareware products.
For further information contact: