Tri-CATALOG 5.01 :
Files are very easy to locate on hard disks. Tri-CATALOG offers the
same simplicity for files and pictures located on CDs, cartridges,
etc. Tri-CATALOG is a file and picture cataloger for Mac OS X.
Tri-CATALOG 5 new user interface is even more powerful thanks to new
floating windows. Tri-CATALOG 5 also offers new options to set
comments and marks for files and pictures. A new HTML export feature
allow you to publish your pictures on the Web.
Tri-CATALOG 5.01 is free for Tri-CATALOG 5 users.
New features in version 5.01:
– Numerous picture formats are recognised
– Two picture display modes: by thumbnails or by list
– Mark palette to sort pictures easily
– Preview palette
– Numerous export options
– HTML export for picture and file list
– Standard mode or read only mode
– Runs natively on Mac OS X (Carbon version), Mac OS 9 and Mac OS 8.6
Price : $99 ($69 for the upgrade)
TRI-EDRE 22 place de l’Eglise BP111 83510 LORGUES (FRANCE)
Phone: (33) 04 98 10 10 50 Fax: (33) 04 98 10 10 55
Email: email@example.com Web site: http://www.tri-edre.com