JUNE 28, 2000 – HTML Creator 2.2, an advanced but easy to use HTML editor
has been released by Aram Kudurshian (email@example.com –
http://www.htmlcreator.net/). HTML Creator 2.2, a free update to the widely
popular and used HTML editor is aimed at the novice, intermediate, or
professional webmaster with it simple to use assistants and powerful editing
— General Description —
HTML Creator 2.2 is a HTML editor with many built in assistants and extras.
By using the assistants, clean cut HTML is generated saving you time and
hassle of writing it yourself. For the professional webmaster, tools like
shortcuts and a powerful find & replace system help you on the way to create
beautiful web sites.
— New in version 2.2 —
* A Scratch Pad has been built in to HTML Creator; store your ideas, HTML
code, and more on this virtual note…
* Zoom Window function to zoom your window to the fullest!
* More assistants; Insert Non Breaking Space, External Style Sheet (found in
the new document window), and an option to omit extra BODY tags!
* More preferences to save you time and effort!
* You can now have up to 10 shortcuts, easily definable as before.
* HTML code has been improved as well as fixed…
* Some minor/cosmetic bugs have been fixed.
— System Requirements —
* Mac OS 8.5 or higher (PowerPC)
* 2-4 MB of RAM
* 2 MB of Hard Disk Space
* 832 x 624 monitor
— More information & Download Links —
More Information: http://www.htmlcreator.net/
(1.1Mb – Sit) http://home.worldnet.fr/bootc/aramk/htmlcreator2.sit
— Credits & Acknowledgments —
HTML Creator 2.2 was created with REALbasic by REALsoftware
— Contact Information —