FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
- - May 25, 1999 - -
ProFunda is happy to announce the shipping of version 1.5 of its new
3-D spreadsheet Storeys.
If you work with large sets of data or need to do sequential record
keeping (such as monthly sales statistics, financial plans,
scientific - or patient records), you can use the new 3-D technique
in Storeys to save valuable time
The new intuitive 3-D approach provides you with a new world of
opportunities and changes your work in the 3rd dimension into real
pleasure. - and you can even create spreadsheet models that could not
be made in traditional spreadsheets.
What is the secret?
Dont clutter up your screen with spreadsheet documents, but use
Storeys instead to create the depth exactly (and only) where it is
needed - securing overview.
Storeys 1.5 - IN SHORT:
1. New special third dimension providing better overview
when working in layers.
2. Create layers with e.g. names of the months with a single mouse-click.
3. Calculate "through" more layers with a single mouse-click.
4. COPY contents of any number of specified layers
at the same time.
5. PASTE contents into any number of specified layers
at the same time.
6. FILL contents (e.g. series) into any number of layers
at the same time. - and while pasting choose
whether references should change according to storey-level or not.
7. Create chart illustrating values down through the layers.
8. Sort the layers e.g. using keys, and have your work stored
as nicely as if you were working in a
9. Rearrange the position of any number of layers at the same time.
10. Change criteria on any number of layers at the same time.
11. Use the 3D-inspector to view contents of cells placed behind
each other - down through all the
12. New FORMULA CONSTRUCTOR adds further efficiency to your work.
13. Scatter plot with regression line.
14. Decimal point alignment (as known from text-editors).
15. TextEdit functionality meaning that you can enter different
fonts, styles and sizes into any cell of your spreadsheet.
16. Freeze rows
17. 16384 rows
18. Adjustable border thickness
19. Color on borders
20. Alignment of text over selected area
21. Choose number format on chart axes
22. Adjustable bar diagram size
23. Overlapping bar diagrams
24. Floating edit-line
25. Import of Excel 4 workbooks.
26. Uses only 4MB RAM.
We corrected a number of bugs, implemented a new dialogue box with
more choises and more accurate chart printing
for your illustrations
Further we implemented the database function BGET() and the new
function STOREYCRITERIA, which tells which criteria is attached to a
The Error function "Erf()" was implemented by request from many scientists
Price and availability:
Download Storeys demo from
introduction price is a limited $90 (students $60).
A version with speech capability can be ordered
Plese visit our site at http://www.profunda.com to view information
about Storeys or send an e-mail to sales manager Dan Pedersen at
ProFunda Software ApS
firstname.lastname@example.org +45 63176021