PVCS Version Manager(tm) for Macintosh
Now Integrates Fully With Metrowerks CodeWarrior
Sacramento, CA -Synergex announces PVCS Version Manager for the Macintosh
5.2.10, enabling Mac developers to control versions of their software with
PVCS by INTERSOLV from within Metrowerks CodeWarrior, their preferred
Ported to the Macintosh by Synergex, which has brought PVCS products to
more than 20 other leading platforms, PVCS Version Manager for the
Macintosh supports any type of file-source code, graphics, documentation,
binary, and text. And it's ideal for tracking changes to HTML.
Equally usable as a standalone application or for team development
projects, this product enables developers to track revisions and customized
versions of software in Mac OS and non-Mac environments-even across system
boundaries. Developers can make and track changes to Mac OS and non-Mac
files alike, across Macintosh, Windows, OpenVMS, and leading versions of
* Preserves resource forks and file creator and type, ensuring
integrity of revisions across non-Mac platforms.
* Plug-in lets you manage revisions from within Metrowerks
* MPW Tools allow you to create a scripted user interface.
* Version control can be performed from the BBEdit environment
* Separate and individually sizeable Version Manager project
windows let you view multiple projects simultaneously.
* Multiple logical views of the same physical modules let you
create, maintain, and test special versions of an application.
* Unlimited branching offers flexible yet safe parallel
development and makes alternative version easy to maintain.
* A merge facility resolves conflicts as you merge multiple
development efforts to produce the application.
Archive file format is the same across Macintosh, UNIX, DOS, OS/2,
OpenVMS, Windows/NT, and Windows 95
* Transparent to the user
* Ensures complete cross-platform file compatibility
Plug-in requires CodeWarrior 2.0+
15 MB (complete installation)
Mac OS 7.5.3+
16 MB RAM (32 MB RAM recommended)
$649 per license; volume discounts available.
For additional information, see the Synergex web site:
www.pvcs.synergex.com or contact PVCS Sales at Synergex.
Tel.: 800-366-3472 or 916-635-7300.