Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to seeing you at future MacTech events, as well as having you as a reader of the magazine.
To subscribe to the magazine, use the https://www.mactech.com/events/subscribe link — it’s the best deal going right now, and you can use it for either a new subscription, or to extend your existing one.
To get a copy of the presentation slides from the presenters, here are the links to each presentation slide deck.
- Networking: Discover, Map and Reporting Essentials
by Jack-Daniyel Strong, Download Slides PDF
- Mac Admins Approach to Linux Servers Administration
by Will O’Neal, Download Slides PDF
- Managing and User-Proofing Security as Malware Threat Grows
by Daniel Griggs, Download Slides PDF
- Backing up Cloud Servers, and Remote Storage
by Tom Bridge, Download Slides PDF
- IT, Workflow and Personal Automation
by Ben Bass, Download Slides PDF
- Deploying Devices: State of the Union and How you select an MDM
by Tom Houghton Download Slides PDF
- Why every Apple tech, IT Pro and consultant should think like a MSP
by Brian Best, Download Slides PDF
- Creating the Ultimate Diagnostic Drive
by Allen Hancock, Download Slides PDF
- loT and Home Automation: What you need to know
by LeRoy Dennison, Download Slides PDF
Also, Thank you to our Sessions Chair Will O’Neal for all your hard work and making MacTech Pro Washington, D.C. an awesome event!
Remember our sponsors for the events:
National Platinum Sponsor
Spread the love!
Please take a moment and spread the word with one of these:
Stay in touch with MacTech before and after the event through our mactech twitter account. Please head over to www.twitter.com/mactech and follow us now.