Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to seeing you at future MacTech events, as well as having you as a reader of the magazine.
To subscribe to the magazine, use the https://www.mactech.com/events/subscribe link — it’s the best deal going right now, and you can use it for either a new subscription, or to extend your existing one.
To get a copy of the presentation slides from the presenters, here are the links to each presentation slide deck.
- Networking: Discover, Map and Reporting Essentials
by Jack-Daniyel Strong, Download Slides PDF
- Mac Admins Approach to Linux Servers Administration
by Christian Woodward, Download Slides PDF
- Managing and User-Proofing Security as Malware Threat Grows
by Jonathan Spiva, Download Slides PDF
- Backing up Cloud Servers, and Remote Storage
by Mat X, Download Slides PDF
- IT, Workflow and Personal Automation
by Scott Neal, Download Slides PDF
- Deploying Devices: State of the Union and How you select an MDM
by Kirk Godtfredsen Download Slides PDF
- Why every Apple tech, IT Pro and consultant should think like a MSP
by Brian Best, Download Slides PDF
- Creating the Ultimate Diagnostic Drive
by Allen Hancock, Download Slides PDF
- loT and Home Automation: What you need to know
by Jim Tobin, Download Slides PDF
Also, Thank you to our Sessions Chairs Jack-Daniyel Strong and Shelley Watson for all your hard work and making MacTech Pro Seattle an awesome event!
Remember our sponsors for the events:
National Platinum Sponsor
Spread the love!
Please take a moment and spread the word with one of these:
Stay in touch with MacTech before and after the event through our mactech twitter account. Please head over to www.twitter.com/mactech and follow us now.