Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to seeing you at future MacTech events, as well as having you as a reader of the magazine.
To subscribe to the magazine, use the https://www.mactech.com/events/subscribe link — it’s the best deal going right now, and you can use it for either a new subscription, or to extend your existing one.
To get a copy of the presentation slides from the presenters, here are the links to each presentation slide deck.
- Deconstructing iCloud: What a Tech Must Know
by David Ball, Download Slides PDF
- Caching servers, DNS Tricks, and More
by Chris Tarnowieckyi, Download Slides PDF
- Time Machine Deep Dive, Backup Strategy
by Jack-Daniyel, Download Slides PDF
- VPP, DEP, and Under 13: How New Apple ID Req
by Kirk Godtfredsen, Download Slides PDF
- Using OS Resources to Diagnose Troubles
by Chris Dawe, Download Slides PDF
- Security, Viruses and Malware. It’s real. It’s now.
by Vanessa White, Download Slides PDF
- Productivity Tools: Best Practices in Microsoft Offices
by Bobby Toledo, Download Slides PDF
- Managing Your Clients, Optimize Revenue.
by Jonathan Spiva, Download Slides PDF
- The Professional Apple Tech’s Toolbox
by Allen Hancock, Download Slides PDF
Also, Thank you to our Sessions Chairs Shelley A. Watson and Chris Dawe for helping make MacTech Pro Seattle an awesome event!
Remember our sponsors for the events:
Gold and Silver Sponsors
Spread the love!
Please take a moment and spread the word with one of these:
Stay in touch with MacTech before and after the event through our mactech twitter account. Please head over to www.twitter.com/mactech and follow us now.