|General Information | Register | Sessions and Speakers|
|What are People Saying? | Who’s Attending? | Schedule|
|Apple Certification Exams | Party | Sponsorship | Rovers|
|Hotel and Travel | Media/Press | Edu Pricing | Sponsors|
MacTech Conference 2010 was a tremendous success.
Plans for MacTech Conference 2011 are underway. In the mean time, if you support the home or small business market, see our one-day MacTech Boot Camp event.
If you want to know more about MacTech Conference 2010, you can do a web search, or see the recap article by Rob Griffiths at Macworld.
If you’d like to be on MacTech’s list where we will announce details about MacTech Conference 2011, drop us a note at email@example.com or follow us at @mactech.
Immediately following the MacTech Conference, Apple Authorized Training Center v.2 Consulting is offering a study hour and exam session: November 5th, 12:30-4:00PM, on site at the conference.
Learn. Network. Get Certified.
- Take the time now to get the Apple Certification you’ve always wanted.
- Network with peers during the conference and the one-hour study session.
- Pass your exam and walk away satisfied & certified!
Why should I get certified?
- Having an Apple Certification is the best way to prove to your clients or employer that you possess the knowledge & know-how to be considered a “guru” in your Mac-related field of expertise.
- You can take any Apple Certification Exam that is currently available at the time of testing.
- v.2 Consulting will have an Apple Certified Trainer onsite during the study hour to assist with Mac OS X Support Essentials & Server Essentials related questions.
How do I register for the exam session?
- If you haven’t already, you must first register for the MacTech Conference at: https://www.mactech.com/conference/registration
- Register for the exam session before October 29th with v.2 Consulting at: http://www.v2consulting.com/schedule/48/
- Arrive at the Sheraton Universal in Universal City, CA by 1:30pm for testing (arrive by 12:30pm to participate in the one hour study session).
Space is limited so act now!
You have time for a single exam. Any of the available exams at the time can be taken.
12:30-1:30pm: Study session
1:30-2:00pm: Exam instructions by proctor
(Disclaimer: While extraordinarily valuable, Conference sessions are not intended to prepare you specifically for Apple Certification exams. Exam Proctor/Trainer may not have knowledge related to your specific exam. Study session is intended more as a study group or last minute study period. There will only be enough time to allow for one exam and only MacTech Conference attendees may participate in this exam program.)
Available Apple Certification Exams:
Mac Integration Basics Exam [9L0-406]
Mac OS X Support Essentials v10.5 [9L0-402]
Mac OS X Support Essentials v10.6 [9L0-403]
Mac OS X Server Essentials v10.5 [9L0-509]
Mac OS X Server Essentials v10.6 [9L0-510]
Mac OS X Deployment v10.5 [9L0-619]
Mac OS X Deployment v10.6 [9L0-623]
Mac OS X Directory Services v10.5 [9L0-620]
Mac OS X Directory Services v10.6 [ 9L0-624]
Mac OS X Advanced System Administration v10.5 [9L0-621]
ACTC v10.6 Recertification Exam [9L0-511]
ACSA v10.6 Recertification Exam [9L0-626]
Xsan Administration v1.4 [9L0-616]
Xsan 2 Administration [9L0-622]
Pro Apps Exams:
Color Correction in Final Cut Studio [9L0-820]
Compressor 3.5 Level One [9L0-822]
Final Cut Pro 7 Level 1 [9L0-827]
Final Cut Pro 7 Level 2 [9L0-830]
Final Cut Server 1.5 [9L0-833]
Logic Pro 9 Level 1 [9L0-837]
Logic Pro 9 Level 2 [9L0-839]
Motion 4 Level 1 [9L0-841]
Sound Editing in Final Cut Studio [9L0-845]
Aperture 3 [9L0-847]
Final Cut Express 4 [9L0-958]
DVD Studio Pro 4 Level 1 [9L0-970]
Final Cut Server Level 1 [9L0-980]
Macintosh Service Certification [9L0-008]
Mac OS X 10.6 Troubleshooting [9L0-062]