WaterField has introduced the US$489 X-Air Backpack, a a tech-friendly travel backpack designed to optimize allowable airline carry-on capacity.
Made from lightweight, water-resistant X-Pac and full-grain leather, it features three organized compartments for separating mobile office gear, clothing, and quick-access travel essentials. According to the folks at WaterField Designs, key features of the X-Air BackPack are:
- X-Pac, full-grain leather, YKK waterproof zippers, custom metal zipper pulls;
- A TSA-friendly mobile office compartment; luggage chamber with compression straps; unique pleated front compartment for frequently needed travel necessities; quick-access top pocket; expandable water-bottle pocket;
- Moisture-wicking padded straps and back panel; removable, highly adjustable sternum strap; adjustable waist stabilizing strap;
- Flexible carry options: wheeled suitcase passthrough, top leather-lined quick-grab handle, simple side handles for suitcase-style carry;
- Gold-liner aids interior visibility; size-optimized for most airline carry-on regulations; clean design for a modern look.
Article provided with permission from AppleWorld.Today