Belkin has introduced the CONNECT 6-in-1 hub, which allows users to create a mini-workstation for an iMac or PC.
Its compact and lightweight design allows it to be mounted onto the back of a monitor, computer stand, or monitor base, connecting a user’s device to additional ports, peripherals, SD cards, and high-speed internet while reducing desktop clutter. The mount features a quick release button for easy removal when on-the-go. Key features are:
- Compatible with iMac, PC, MacBook, Chromebook and other USB-C devices
- Supports up to 10Gbps data transfer speed
- 2 x USB-A ports
- 1 x USB-C port
- 1 x SD 3.0 and 1 x microSD card reader
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- 2 x 3M command strip to easily mount the hub to the back of a monitor, computer stand, or monitor base with no damage or residue
- Includes a quick release button for on-the-go use
- 11.8 in. tethered right-angle USB-C cable
- Dimensions: 4.4 in. (L) x 2.2 in. (W) x 0.7 in. (H)
The CONNECT USB-C 6-in-1 Multiport Hub with Mountis available to order now for US$69.99.
Article provided with permission from AppleWorld.Today