Kensington has launched the US$179.99 StudioCaddy with Qi Wireless Charging for Apple devices. It’s described as a “versatile, space-saving solution that maximizes desktop space while keeping all of the devices in the Apple ecosystem charged, organized and within reach.”
According to the folks at Kensington, features include:
- The ability to store and charge their MacBook, iPad, iPhone, and AirPods in a single location in the attractive, space-saving stand.
- The integrated dual Qi charger works with any Qi-enabled iPhone and also charges AirPods. The charger module magnetically attaches to the MacBook/iPad stand to minimize the storage footprint, but can be detached for added flexibility.
- USB-A and USB-C ports provide added charging options to support additional iPad, iPhone, AirPods, or AppleWatch (charging cables not included).
- The stand cradles the MacBook in a vertical (closed) position. The iPad holder allows for viewing and story of iPad or iPad Pro in landscape or portrait orientations.
- StudioCaddy is compatible with most iPhone cases (up to 3mm thick), and most iPad cases (including Kensington’s BlackBelt line of protective iPad cases), Apple Magic Keyboard, and Apple Smart Keyboard Folio.
Article provided with permission from AppleWorld.Today