Anatomage Inc, which specializes in 3D medical imaging technology, has launched Anatomage Table Companion, an iPad app that complements the Anatomage Table experience by allowing users to access one of the Table’s real human cadavers. For the first time, a real human cadaver can be engaged through an iPad app.
The Anatomage Table Companion app is now available for purchase from the Apple App Store at the promotional price of US$24.99 for a limited time; afterward the price will be $49.99.
The Anatomage Table Companion app will introduce a real male cadaver with the functionality and content as follows:
- More than 2,300 segmented and annotated structures from a real cadaver
- Major anatomical systems including Cardiovascular, Nervous, Skeletal, Endocrine, Reproductive and Skin
- Exploring real human anatomy through rotating and zooming
- Removing, adding, and isolating anatomical systems and structures
- Drawing and erasing with a touchscreen pen
Anatomage Table Companion is designed to complement the utilization of the Anatomage Table. The app is a solution to aid Table users who are unable to access their physical Table. By allowing Table users to review anatomy concepts at home, the app supplements in-class lessons that are incorporated with the Anatomage Table. Anatomage Table Companion provides essential anatomy knowledge for all medical disciplines. For more information about the app, please visit here.