Hyperbolic Software’s (www.hyberbolicsoftware.com) Tidy Up 5, an update of the $28.99 duplicate finding and disk tidiness app for macOS 10.12 or later is completely re-engineered and improves efficiency.
Tidy Up employs a customizable search algorithm that scans any mounted drive volume. It also has the capability to scan the databases of popular applications such as Lightroom, Photos and iTunes. Version 5 according to the folks at Hyperbolic Software. Some of the new key features are:
* Modern and efficient interface
* Search in Lightroom
* Search for Hard Links
* Result organized by file kinds
* Result organized based on path of files (if search was performed in multiple locations)
* Automatic mark for removal
* Removal at administrator level
* Completely customizable criteria
* Search for duplicate folders
* Restore the removed (or moved) items if a mistake was made
* Report missing files for the supported apps
* Report empty folders
* Save the result to continue the cleaning job later
* Export the result to consult it in a spreadsheet app.