COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS RELEASES CNS MENU 1.1, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, TX, April 8, 2008 — Comm-Unity Networking Systems releases CNS
Menu 1.1, a plug-in for FileMaker Pro. This plug-in allows you to place
fully customizable, hierarchical menus anywhere on a FileMaker Pro layout.
When a menu item is chosen, the script of your choice is performed. Version
1.1 brings many underlying enhancements and bug fixes as well as a few new
features. CNS Menu is available immediately at
http://cnsmenu.cnsplug-ins.com/ for both Mac OS X and Windows.
CNS Menu allows you to place hierarchical menus anywhere on a FileMaker Pro
layout. When a menu item is chosen, the script of your choice is performed.
Menus can have any number of sub-menus and can be displayed with a variety
of styles and bullet marks. Creating menus with CNS Menu can be as easy as
handing the plug-in a return-delimited list of menu items to display. Your
menu items can display one value and have a separate value that can be used
in your scripts, so the end user can see useful information while the value
can be an ID number.
– Fixed several compatibility bugs with both OS X and Windows.
– Fixed issues with FileMaker Pro 8.5 and above.
– Updated core plug-in code with changes/enhancements from all other CNS
– Added support for the layout Zoom level for FileMaker Pro 8.0 and above.
– Added “meta tags” to QuickMenus to allow you to define items as disabled,
bold, italic, check marked, etc., so you no longer have to use the xml
– Added an IgnoreMetaTags parameter to DefineQuickMenu to skip the
processing of the above new “meta tags”.
– Added a Persistent parameter to DefineQuickMenu to allow for saving a
QuickMenu to the hard drive.
– Added the option to turn off the auto setting of blank values to the menu
– Added CNSMenu_LeftMouseButton, CNSMenu_RightMouseButton, and
CNSMenu_ThirdMouseButton constant values for use in FileMaker Pro
Pricing and Availability
CNS Menu is available immediately at http://cnsmenu.cnsplug-ins.com/ for
both Mac OS X and Windows.
If you find the plug-in useful, you can purchase it for $65 (Single User
Price). You will find a purchase link on the website.
If you own an existing license for CNS Menu 1.0, this is a free upgrade.
However, you will need a new License Key for this version. When you first
run CNS Menu 1.1, it will prompt you to upgrade from your CNS Menu 1.0
registration. This process will notify us to send you a new License Key and
will also install a temporary Demo License Key. You may also contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new License Key. Please include all
relevant information, such as original purchase contact name, address, and
email address to help us locate your existing customer information.