Chronos Releases SOHO Notes 7.0, “The premier note manager for Mac OS X”
Park City, Utah – March 27, 2008 — Chronos LC today announced the release
of SOHO Notes 7.0, a MAJOR upgrade to its class-leading note manager for
Mac OS X. This new version makes it easier than ever to attach tasks to
notes and embed tasks in notes. Chronos is offering a GOOD, BETTER, and
BEST upgrade path for registered SOHO Notes users starting at $25 (see
below for details).
MAJOR NEW FEATURES
* Task Attachments. Users can attach an unlimited number of tasks to notes.
The tasks optionally sync with tasks in iCal.
* Embedded Tasks. Users can embed actual tasks in the content of text
notes. The tasks optionally sync with tasks in iCal.
* Details Sidebar. A new Details sidebar makes it easy for users to see and
edit note attributes including size, tags, comments, and attachments.
* Form Importing. Users can import tab delimited and CSV data directly into
Forms that they define.
* Comments. Each note now has a Comments field where users can enter
thoughts, reminders, etc.
* Favorites. Users can quickly open favorite notes from any application
using the new Open shortcut and Open tab in DockNote.
* Improved Note & Contact Attachments. Attaching contacts and notes to
other notes has been streamlined.
* Improved Printing. Advanced printing options have been added including
headers, footers, and note concatenation.
ENHANCEMENTS, OPTIMIZATIONS, FIXES
SOHO Notes 7.0 also includes other enhancements, optimizations and bug
fixes which are detailed on the Chronos web site at
(http://www.chronosnet.com). These include: a) the ability to duplicate
forms; b) improved Spaces support; and c) improved installation.
ABOUT THE SOHO SERIES
SOHO Notes is a key member of Chronos’ acclaimed small office/home office
series and bears the identifying “SOHO” moniker. The SOHO Series is an
integrated series of software solutions that are designed and written
specifically for small office and home office users. Each product in the
series is designed to work on its own and be “best-in-class.” However, the
true power of the SOHO Series shines through when the products are used
together to create solutions that are greater than the sum of their
AVAILABILITY & REQUIREMENTS
Chronos believes users should have the opportunity to try the software for
free before they purchase. A fully functional 30 day trial version can be
downloaded from Chronos’ web site at (http://www.chronosnet.com). SOHO
Notes has been attractively priced at $39.99 and is available directly from
Chronos. A family pack is also available for $69.99.
Registered SOHO Notes customers can choose from three upgrade paths to SOHO
* GOOD–$25. Receive SOHO Notes 7.
* BETTER–$49.99. Receive SOHO Notes 7, SOHO Organizer 7, SOHO Print
Essentials 3, and iClipboard. This offer is only available through April
* BEST–$99.99. Receive the Super Bundle consisting of: SOHO Notes 7, SOHO
Organizer 7, SOHO Print Essentials 3, SOHO Business Cards, SOHO Art Pack,
iClipboard, iScrapbook, and F10 Launch Studio. This offer is only available
through April 25, 2008.
Users who purchased SOHO Notes after January 15th, 2008 will be eligible to
upgrade to SOHO Notes 7.x for FREE. SOHO Notes is available immediately for
download as a full installer. Pricing for volume purchases and upgrades is
also available on the Chronos web site.
SOHO Notes requires Mac OS X v10.5.2 or later and is a Universal
application (runs natively on both PowerPC and Intel-based Macintosh
computers); 110MB of available disk space.
Chronos has been developing award-winning Macintosh software since 1993 and
is based in Park City, Utah, home of the 2002 Winter Games.