CHICAGO, Illinois–October 30th, 2007–Oranged Software releases an update
to the best organizational tool for studios and freelancers: Studiometry.
Studiometry is the best, most complete solution for companies to organize,
plan, invoice, track and create with Client and Project data.
Studiometry 5.0.4 is now fully Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard compatible. This is a
free update to registered Studiometry 5.x users. This update also includes
a few other minor changes and updates put in before the upcoming
Studiometry 5.1, which will be released later in November.
– Leopard Compatibility
– Fixed an issue that could cause the multiple companies feature to not
work correctly on certain setups
– Will now always load associated clients and projects when initially
opening the new timesheet window when a client is selected
– Changed the behavior of certain buttons in the preferences window
relating to bindings between listboxes and the buttons
– Multiple Employee login window has been extended to show more employees
– Several other minor interface changes
Studiometry 5.x is also available to registered users as a pay-for upgrade.
This upgrade includes free updates throughout the next year until
Studiometry 6 is released.
More Information Available at:
Whats New In Studiometry 5:
Studiometry Version History:
Single User License: $209.95 USD
Add-On License (one additional computer): $129.95 USD
Upgrade License: $49.95 USD
Site License: $1449.95 USD
Available for purchase at: