NICKENICH, Germany (September 19th, 2007) — Monkeybread Software releases
version 7.6 of the MBS plug-in for REALbasic.
The MBS plug-in comprises a collection of several plug-in parts which
extend the REALbasic development environment with over 900 classes and 2
controls featuring over 17000 documented functions.
The plug-ins require REALbasic 5.5 or newer. Also required are 200 MB hard
disc space and around 16 MB of RAM in addition to the requirements of
REALbasic and your operation system itself. While all plug-in parts compile
on Mac OS 8.x, Mac OS 9.x, Mac OS X (universal), Linux and Windows, each
function may depend on additional system requirements to work successfully.
Plugin licenses are available for components or for the complete
collection. Starting at 20 Euro (+VAT) for one component.
If you buy a current license, you will get free updates for one year. After
that year, you can update your license to cover an additional year.
The plugins can be downloaded on MBS’ website as one big package or several
The online documentation can be found here:
A few of the new items in version 7.6:
* Added DynaPDF plugin for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. A new powerful
library to write PDF files. An extra license per developer is needed.
* Added PHP plugin to execute php scripts in Realbasic.
* Added StringIsHTMLreadyMBS.
* Added Image, RenderDocumentToPDF and RenderDocumentToEPS functions to
* Added RenderDocumentToPDFMBS and RenderDocumentToEPSMBS to HTMLViewer
* Added PDFKit classes for Mac OS X to load, create, modify and save
pdfs. You can extract text, search in a pdf and add annotations.
* Added CGPathMBS and CGMutablePathMBS classes.
* Updated Growl Plugin to version 1.1 which fixes some problems.
* Added NSFontMBS class.
And a lot of small changes&fixes requested by our users.
Read the complete release notes here:
For questions and announcements you may subscribe to our email list at
(http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/mailinglist.shtml) or visit
the list archive at