New York — June 14th, 2007 — Freeverse today announced the Sound Studio
3.5.2 update to the long time favorite sound recording and editing tool.
Sound Studio’s simplified interface makes it an excellent choice for both
hobbyists and professionals with advanced features like audio units at a
What’s new in 3.5.2?
– iTunes Plus files can be opened.
– Localizations updated.
– Audio playback of a file stops when closing its window.
– Pitch and Tempo filter’s duration field more accurate.
– Saving over an existing preset no longer closes filter dialog box.
– Auto Start/Stop Recording now stops playback/recording before showing
Creating your own multi-track mixes, tweaking levels and EQ, applying
digital effects and saving in all major file formats. Digitizing tapes and
vinyl records, recording live performances, lectures… Sound Studio is a
complete solution for Mac OS X audio.
Sound Studio 3.5.2 is priced at just $79.95 and is available at the better
Mac retailers and on the web at Freeverse.com.
More information and a free demo may be found at:
Freeverse strives to develop and publish seamless software, with a
particular concentration on the Mac OS. Our developed and published titles
have been honored with more Apple Design Awards than any other company.
Headquartered in New York City, Freeverse draws upon the talents of
artists, programmers, and sound designers from around the globe.