Odessa, Ukraine – June 5, 2007 – BeLight Software releases Disc Cover 1.4,
an update to its software for designing CD/DVD labels, covers, inserts,
jewel cases and more. The update adds Labelflash support, features Disco
integration, allows to import Track Names for Audio discs from the Internet
and more. The update is free for all Disc Cover users:
Disc Cover 1.4 Version Changes:
– Labelflash (http://labelflash.jp/) supported, technology that allows to
burn designs directly onto CDs and DVDs.
– Import Track Names for Audio discs via Internet.
– Disco integration allows to import CD data burnt with Disco software.
– Support for Pappa Pack papers (http://www.danholt.de/pappa/index_EN.html)
– Support for HP CD/DVD Tattoo papers added.
– Canon MP810 printer added, details for Canon 4300 printer updated.
– Measurements for horizontal and vertical indents become visible in Custom
– For accessibility purposes increase/decrease font size shortcut has
changed to (Ctrl+Cmd+Opt and “+” or “-“).
Read the complete list of changes:
Fully functional Disc Cover demo is available at:
About BeLight Software:
BeLight Software is an innovative Mac development company based in Odessa,
Ukraine. In 4 years on the market, the company gained numerous rewards for
producing powerful and easy-to-use Mac applications. Specifically, BeLight
Software targets DIY niche offering high-productive print programs –
Business Card Composer, Swift Publisher, Mail Factory and Disc Cover. Image
Tricks is a freeware image editor released by BeLight. Printfolio is a
solution for creating various printing projects, including 5 applications
from BeLight. Art Text makes high quality textual graphics – headings,
logos, icons, buttons, banners, similar things. Live Interior 3D opens a
new product line dedicated to 3D design.
For more information visit BeLight Software at: