VIADANA, Italy (March 06, 2007) – SQLabs today announced the
availability of SQLiteManager 2.6, their new SQLite database manager
tool for Mac OS X and Windows.
SQLiteManager is a “next generation” GUI database manager for sqlite
databases, it combines an incredible easy to use interface with
blazing speed and advanced features.
SQLiteManager allows you to open and work with sqlite 2.x, sqlite
3.x, in memory databases and REALSQL Server databases. It allows you
to create and browse tables, views, triggers and indexes. It enables
you to insert, delete and updates records in a very intuitive way and
it supports you arbitrary SQL commands. Some features include:
– Universal Binary.
– New InstantQuery technology for blazing speed queries.
– Full SQLite2 and SQLite3 support.
– Full REALSQL Server support.
– Full AES encrypted SQLite3 databases support.
– Browse tables, views, and indexes.
– Rename tables and add columns to existing tables.
– Create new tables, views, indexes and triggers.
– Drop tables, views, indexes, triggers.
– Manage tables by inserting, editing, and deleting records.
– Built-in virtual machine analyzer.
– Built-in optimizer.
– Show PDF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, QuickTime from BLOB records.
– Save frequently used SQL for later use.
– Convert SQLite 2 databases to SQLite 3.
– Powerful reports generation with flexible report templates.
– Advanced import and export capabilities.
– Built-in language reference.
– and much more…
What’s new in version 2.6
– Added a check to catch RegEx exceptions
– Fixed a bug that prevents deletion of multiple rows from the Manage panel
– The popup list of recent databases is now sorted so that top items
are the most recents
– Fields are now correctly cleared in the AlterTable window
– Fixed a problem that occurs when trying to attach databases with a
– Fixed a bug in the SQL panel
– Fixed a bug in the CREATE VIEW window
– Fixed a bug that occurs when multiple windows with different
databases are opened
– A shortcut has been added in order to be able to add tables, views,
triggers and so on
– Fixed a display issue with Windows
– Updated DoD ListBox
– Updated SQLite3ProfessionalPlugin
– Updated SQLite2ProfessionalPlugin
– Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
– Windows 9.x/2000/NT/XP
A SQLiteManager single license is $49 (a $14 discount coupon code is
available for SQLiteManager 1.x registered users). Company and
multiplatform licenses are also available.
For more information, please visit the SQLabs website: