January 22, 2007–Fastforward today released FinanceToGo 1.1, a free
update to the personal finance manager application for Mac OS X.
The update is the most significant yet, bringing stability and
performance improvements, enhanced Quicken Import, an autosaving
feature, a new Export Transactions feature, as well as several bug
fixes and more.
FinanceToGo 1.1 can be downloaded at
FinanceToGo is a finance manager for Mac OS X which seamlessly
integrates dozens of intuitive financial management features into one
affordable software package. Ideal for individuals and small
businesses, FinanceToGo is based on the standard double-entry
International currencies and banking systems are supported, as well
as the ability to import Quicken Interchangeable Format (QIF) format
files for existing Quicken for Mac users.
Changes in 1.1
– Improved performance and stability
– Improved Quicken Import support
– Automatic upgrade reminders added
– Autosave feature added
– Transaction exporting now supported
– Default categories and accounts are now added to new documents automatically
– Can now delete a categroy (no more faulty message about recurring
transactions being present)
– Double clicking a recurring transactions opens the associated sheet
– Autocomplete for account types on the account sheet is fixed
– Help now linked to the purple help buttons if available
Pricing & Availability
FinanceToGo is $44.95, available in English and Dutch with a User
Guide PDF and several example files.
Fastforward develops and publishes applications for Mac OS X.
Fastforward helps independent shareware developers around the world
by financing projects and providing the business knowledge they need
in order to succeed. Fastforward is located in Sheffield, England and
was founded in 2006.