Kenilworth, United Kingdom, January 13, 2007 — HairerSoft is proud
to announce the release today of Amadeus Pro 1.0, their brand new
multitrack audio editor for Mac OS X.
Amadeus Pro lets you use your Macintosh computer for any
audio-related task, such as live audio recording, digitizing tapes
and records, converting between a variety of sound formats, etc.
Thanks to its outstanding direct-to-disk abilities and waveform
caching, edits on arbitrarily large sounds (even beyond the usual 2GB
limit) are performed at lightning speed. The handling of large sounds
is furthermore facilitated by the extensive support of markers. Its
outstanding sound repairing and denoising abilities make Amadeus Pro
particularly suitable for transferring vinyl records on CD.
Some of the most noteworthy features of Amadeus Pro include:
– Simple and elegant Mac OS X – like user interface
– Multitrack editing an recording.
– Batch processing and conversion.
– Sound denoising and repairing.
– Supports a variety of sound formats, including AIFF, Multichannel
Wave, Mp3, Mp4, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, SoundDesigner II, QuickTime, Apple
– Support for VST and Audio Unit plug-ins.
– A “favourite actions” palette allows to have your most commonly
used effects only a mouse click away.
– A wide range of powerful audio analysis tools.
– Audio CDs with CD-TEXT data can be burned directly from within Amadeus Pro.
Amadeus Pro is a US$40 shareware (US$25 upgrade for existing Amadeus
II users). It can be downloaded from
(http://www.hairersoft.com/AmadeusPro/) and from all major Macintosh
shareware archive sites. Amadeus Pro is localized in English, French,
German, Japanese, and Italian.
System Requirements: Mac OS 10.4 or later (PowerPC or Intel)
HairerSoft is a small independent software company that distributes
software written by Martin Hairer. To contact the author, send email
to Martin@HairerSoft.com. More information, including the postal
address of HairerSoft, can be found at (http://www.hairersoft.com/).