HyperNext Studio v3.1 released for Macintosh and Windows
TigaByte Software is pleased to announce HyperNext Studio for both
Macintosh and Windows software creators.
HyperNext Studio is a cross-platform software creation system aimed
at beginners that builds applications/stacks for the Macintosh and
Windows platforms. The HyperNext Studio bundle contains versions of
HyperNext Studio for Windows, Macintosh OS X & OS 9, all for a price
of just $89.
Educational Site licences are also available and are quite generous.
Accredited schools, colleges and universities or other higher
education facilities are eligible to buy an Educational copy of
HyperNext Studio and use it on any educational computer within their
site. It does not matter whether their site contains one such
computer or 1000 such computers. Please note, although the HyperNext
Studio bundle supplied is a full version, the Educational Site
licence does not allow the creation of commercial software. An
Educational Site licence costs just $89 including signed-for postage.
HyperNext Studio is easy to use, comprising three complementary
applications: Creator, Developer and Player.-
(1) HyperNext Creator builds cross-platform applications and stacks,
and has just a design window, toolbar and mode switcher. Its three
modes of Design, Preview and Run make it easier for novice
programmers to get started.
(2) HyperNext Developer builds plugins/libraries for HyperNext
Creator and allows users to extend the functionality of Creator with
their own or 3rd party plugins.
(3) HyperNext Player is freeware and runs stacks created by HyperNext
Creator. Stacks are a good way to distribute software as they can be
quite small and yet still provide the full functionality of a
standalone application. There are versions HyperNext Player for
Macintosh OS X & OS 9 and Windows XP.
HyperNext Studio features:
* Visually based software creation system.
* Builds cross-platform for Macintosh and Windows.
* Creator builds cross-platform software.
* Developer builds plugins to expand Creator.
* Player runs Creator stacks.
* English-like programming language.
* Untyped language for faster development.
* HyperNext has over 900 commands and functions.
* Graphic canvases support image manipulation.
* NotePlayer for MIDI music.
* Play movies, sounds and music.
* Sprite Animation and image banks.
* Large range of commands for text processing and maths.
* Easy networking for sending/receiving messages/data.
* RBscript for computationally intensive tasks.
* RBscript is a compiled version of REALbasic by REAL Software Inc.
* Can run AppleScripts on Macintosh platforms.
* Includes easy to use neural network technology.
* Can localise stacks/apps for languages like Japanese.
* HyperNext Creator is expandable via plugins.
* Develop plugins with HyperNext Developer.
* Distribute your software as stacks, applications or plugins.
* CDROM costs just $89 including airmail delivery.
* CDROM bundle includes both Macintosh and Windows versions.
For more information and trial downloads please visit