Zipeg: ZIP Archive Browser and Extractor with EXIF thumbnails and image preview
Zipeg allows you to quickly and easily open and explore content of
archives, preview files and images before you extract them. Extract
only the files you want.
Many documents and pictures such as jpeg files come to your mailbox
as zip archives. Zipeg allows you to decide what do you want to
extract before your polute your disk with gazillions of items.
Using Zipeg you can double click on the item and automatically open
the document in Preview or your preferred application before you
You can choose what to extract and where to put extracted files.
* see what’s inside BEFORE you extract
* open files in Preview directly from the archive
* see image thumbnails (EXIF) in tooltips
* extract items simply by draging them
* easy-to-use user interface
* resource fork and Finder attributes support
* archives are processed in background
* reports cumulative contents of subfolders
* customizable destination and source of extraction
* settings are persisted between sessions
* seamless keyboard navigation
* autopath completion for destination folders
* automatic updates
* universal binary for Apple Macintosh OS X
Currently Zipeg works on Mac OS X 10.4 Intel & PPC. Windows and Linux
versions will be available later.
System support: Universal binaries PPC/Intel
For more information, visit: