December 11, 2006–Fastforward released another update to its finance
software today, FinanceToGo 1.0.2, as part of a rapid-update
development model currently pursued at the company. The new update
improves support for international data formats and is recommended to
all registered users. FinanceToGo is a finance manager for Mac OS X
which seamlessly integrates dozens of intuitive financial management
features into one affordable software package. Ideal for individuals
and small businesses, FinanceToGo is based on the standard
double-entry accounting system.
FinanceToGo allows users to track multiple accounts and thousands of
transactions simultaneously. Transactions can be categorized, and
graphs are automatically generated displaying where your money is
being spent and on what. Reports and budgets can also be produced
from the financial data you enter.
International currencies and banking systems are supported, as well
as the ability to import Quicken Interchangeable Format (QIF) format
files for existing Quicken for Mac users.
* Track multiple accounts and transactions
* Track your debt, profits, and losses.
* Track everything you buy and sell.
* Graphs of financial data automatically generated
* Manage fixed and liquid assets
* Track stock investments
* Handle multiple account owners and currencies
* Generate reports (balance sheets, profit & loss accounts, expense overviews)
* Import Quicken Interchangeable Format (QIF) files.
* FinanceToGo is a Universal Binary application.
* Requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, Mac OS X 10.4 recommended
* A PowerPC or Intel-based Macintosh computer.
1.0.2 Dec 11 Improves support for international date formats.
Pricing & Availability
FinanceToGo is bundled with a User Guide PDF and several example
files. English and Dutch versions are available.
FinanceToGo is available immediately worldwide from the Fastforward
website (http://www.fastforwardsw.com/products/financetogo/) for
US$34.95 as part of a special three-week introduction offer, which
ends on December 18, 2006, after-which the price is US$44.95.
Fastforward was founded in early 2006 by Joshua Coventry, a Macintosh
software developer and publisher in the United Kingdom. Fastforward
helps small shareware developers around the world by financing
projects and providing the business knowledge they need in order to