Dec. 11, 2006 – Pubblog.com (www.pubblog.com) announces the release
of MailSteward 7.6.2 (www.mailsteward.com), the ultimate email
archiving solution for the Mac. MailSteward archives email in a
relational database for easy access and safe backup of all your
email. Now you can schedule MailSteward to archive your email
**Safely archive your large volume of vital email information.
**Easily access your email database with fast, sophisticated searching.
**Protect your precious email data from data format obsolescence.
**Search on the contents of email attachments.
Whether you manage a business, are an independent professional, or
just a person with a lot of email, for legal reasons, business
reasons, and personal reasons, it is essential to be able to safely
archive and easily search your email.
Email applications, like Apple OS X Mail or Microsoft EntourageX or
Eudora, are very good at sending and receiving email, but they are
not really designed to efficiently and safely and smartly archive and
access thousands of emails.
MailSteward provides an elegant solution to the growing problem of
organizing, backing up, and accessing tens of thousands of emails.
* Select email from archive by date range and keywords in the To,
From, Subject, Mailbox, or Body fields.
* Sort by date, To, From, Subject, Mailbox, or unique ID.
* Add, View, Search tags for category, keywords, notes, and priority.
* Import MailTags.
* Schedule MailSteward to archive your email automatically.
* Print or save email list, or individual email, or all email in a list.
* Reply to individual emails.
* Export emails to a tab-delimited text file, a separate database
file, an mbox file, or an SQL file.
* Merge database files together.
* All email mailboxes and folders are left undisturbed.
* Options to store attachments, HTML, enriched text, and raw source,
as well as plain text.
* Works seamlessly with Mac OS X Apple Mail to archive all your email
in a relational database.
* Works with all locally stored POP, .Mac, and IMAP email accounts in
the OS X Mail app.
* Works with most mbox files exported from Microsoft Entourage,
Eudora, and other email clients.
* Native Cocoa application that supports OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and greater.
* Universal binary runs on PowerPC and Intel Macs.