NICKENICH, Germany (October 25th, 2006) — Monkeybread Software
releases version 6.4 of the MBS plug-in for REALbasic.
The MBS plug-in comprises a collection of several plug-in parts which
extend the REALbasic development environment with over 500 classes
and 3 controls featuring over 11000 documented functions.
The plug-ins require REALbasic 4.5 or newer. Also required are 100 MB
hard disc space and around 16 MB of RAM in addition to the
requirements of REALbasic and your operation system itself. While all
plug-in parts compile on Mac OS 8.x, Mac OS 9.x, Mac OS X
(universal), Linux and Windows, each function may depend on
additional system requirements to work successfully.
Plugin licenses are available for the year 2006:
40 Euro (+sales tax) for private/educational and
80 Euro (+sales tax) for company/business.
(around USD 55 for private and USD 110 for commercial with the
current exchange rates)
Updates for 2007 and bundles with 2006+2007 can be ordered.
The plugins can be downloaded on MBS’ website as one big package or
several smaller ones:
The online documentation can be found here:
A few of the new items in version 6.4:
* Improved compatibility to Realbasic 2006r4.
* Added PNG save functions.
* Added Mac HID class for USB communication.
* Added Cocoa Speech classes for Synthesizer and Recognizer.
* Added XMP classes for Adobe XMP SDK.
* Improved Cocoa classes for Spellchecking, Colorpanel and Statusitems.
* Added AudioPlayThruMBS class for Mac OS X.
And a lot of small changes&fixes requested by our users.