Sep 21, 2006 – Caphyon LLC is pleased to announce the release of
Advanced Link Manager 3.1, a tool that helps manage your web site
incoming links. Advanced Link Manager runs on Mac OS X, Windows
98/2000/XP, and Linux.
Almost all major search engines that exist today, rank a web page
based on the number and the quality of links that point to that web
page. Advanced Link Manager helps you monitor your incoming links,
keeping you informed as to where they come from and what their
With Advanced Link Manager you can also track your backlinks
evolution in time. Some domains have various links to your site,
distributed on various pages belonging to that domain, of which only
a few bring you relevant traffic. You should be very interested that
these important links stay where they are, so tracking their status
becomes a necessity. Advanced Link Manages does this for you
automatically, through its ability to create updatable reports and
meaningful graphical charts.
What’s new in Advanced Link Manager 3.1
This version adds the ability to generate link pages and upload them
to your website. It also adds suport for retrieving referrer meta
keywords and description.
– Added the ability to generate link pages and upload them to your website
– Added suport for retrieving referrer meta keywords and description
– Added ability to show reciprocal link details
– Added custom notes for each referrer
– Added category filter to the Domains Information report
– Added link category filter to the Unverified Referrrers report
– Added the ability to specify a proxy server per project
Advanced Link Manager costs USD $149 for the Professional edition.
Users who don’t need certain advanced features like printable reports
can purchase the Standard edition for USD $59.
The application can be downloaded from:
More details about the application can be found at: