Manage your incoming links the smart way!
Caphyon LLC is pleased to announce the release of Advanced Link Manager
2.3, a tool that helps manage your web site incoming links. Advanced Link
Manager runs on Mac OS X, Windows 98/2000/XP, and Linux.
Almost all major search engines that exist today, rank a web page based on
the number and the quality of links that point to that web page. Advanced
Link Manager helps you monitor your incoming links, keeping you informed as
to where they come from and what their content is.
With Advanced Link Manager you can also track your backlinks evolution in
time. Some domains have various links to your site, distributed on various
pages belonging to that domain, of which only a few bring you relevant
traffic. You should be very interested that these important links stay
where they are, so tracking their status becomes a necessity. Advanced Link
Manages does this for you automatically, through its ability to create
updatable reports and meaningful graphical charts.
What’s new in Advanced Link Manager 2.3
This version adds the ability to schedule tasks automatically, adds basic
set operations for the Backlinks report and allows you to backup and
restore projects easily.
– Added the ability to define referrer categories. Referrer categories
management allows adding/deleting categories as well as setting up a color
and a priority for a category. Assigning referrers to categories allows
filtering by referrer category in reports.
– Added a new view to the ‘Referrers’ interactive report called ‘Overview’.
This view shows a side-by-side comparison of the number of links for all
the domains from the project.
– Added a new printable report called ‘Referrers Overview’
– Added the ability to show link popularity statistics in the interactive
‘Referrers’ report Example: the ratio of “total active links” to “total
active links from different domains”
– Added the ability to set update options when updating multiple projects
– Added the ability to import from URL to the ‘Manually add referrers’ dialog
– Added the ability to filter the search engines displayed in Project Settings
Advanced Link Manager costs USD $149 for the Professional edition. Users
who don’t need certain advanced features like printable reports can
purchase the Standard edition for USD $59.
The application can be downloaded from:
More details about the application can be found at: