Advanced Link Manager 2.1
Manage your incoming links the smart way!
Caphyon LLC is pleased to announce the release of Advanced Link Manager 2.1,
a tool that helps manage your web site incoming links. Advanced Link Manager
runs on Mac OS X, Windows 98/2000/XP, and Linux.
Almost all major search engines that exist today, rank a web page based on
the number and the quality of links that point to that web page. Advanced
Link Manager helps you monitor your incoming links, keeping you informed as
to where they come from and what their content is.
With Advanced Link Manager you can also track your backlinks evolution in
time. Some domains have various links to your site, distributed on various
pages belonging to that domain, of which only a few bring you relevant
traffic. You should be very interested that these important links stay where
they are, so tracking their status becomes a necessity. Advanced Link Manages
does this for you automatically, through its ability to create updatable
reports and meaningful graphical charts.
What’s new in Advanced Link Manager 2.1
This version adds support for partial updates, a new Link Text report, and
the ability to send reports by email via secure SMTP connections.
– Added support for partial updates
– Added new interactive and printable report: Link Text
– Added the ability to import domains/URLs from search engines
– Added the ability to make secure SMTP connections over TLS and SSL
when emailing reports
– Improved the Referrers report:
– Added new column to show the most recent update date (if
available) for a referrer
– Added ability to remove only the referrers that have been
checked and not found to be existent
– Improved the Backlinks report:
– Show the number of referrers with all links removed in the
– Fixed open URL in browser
– Improved dynamic filters from all reports with the following
– Begins with
– Exact match
– Matches Regular expression
– Fixed time estimate in update progress to ignore the elapsed time
since the currently running update had been paused
– Fixed exclude on site links when gathering links from search
engine to also to ignore domain aliases
Advanced Link Manager costs USD $149 for the Professional edition. Users who
don’t need certain advanced features like printable reports can purchase the
Standard edition for USD $99.
The application can be downloaded from:
More details about the application can be found at: